What is a trust?
Trusts - Is there a long-term way to manage my assets consistent with my wishes?
- Do you have substantial assets or assets that would benefit from long term management?
- Are you concerned about what will happen to them upon your death?
- A trust can be used to retain ownership of assets and maintain them during life and after death until they have been distributed according to your wishes.
- Trusts can be changed during your life or not, depending on your choice and what best fits your circumstances.
- Assets in a trust are protected and need not pass through the probate process.
- Please contact Elizabeth Cuenca, P.A. to discuss whether your circumstances, goals, and assets are a good fit for a trust.