Why do I need a will?
Wills – What happens to my possessions and assets if I pass away?
- Do you have items of personal property you wish to give to a specific person upon your death?
- Or do you want your children to equally share your assets upon your death?
- A will may be a great option for you.
- When someone passes away without a will, estate assets pass pursuant to the laws of the state.
- State law may not be consistent with your wishes.
- A will that has been drafted and executed properly serves to distribute personal property and assets based on your wishes instead of based on the laws of the state.
- Please contact Elizabeth Cuenca, P.A. to discuss how a will can help plan for your future.